We are almost at the three month mark and things have changed. Here is a list of things that might be running concurrent to my previous post “Don’t Give Up.”
- He said he’s falling in love with me. I said I was thinking the same thing.
- We are booked to go to Nassau for the last week in April
- We’ve told my family about “us”, and he’s coming over for Easter with his children
- We’re spending more time together
- I have finally experienced my negative, awful mood and have asked for more space and time a part
- We have had our first series of “discussions” that have caused us discomfort and awkwardness.
- He has told me that he wants/sees a future with me.
I think it is with all these new, super intimate advances, that I have become a bit frightened and have pulled back. I feel doubt, anger, disgust, confusion. Other times I am high on our love, sure, and calm. I vacillate between these two extremes. I even get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. This part of the relationship is about negotiating. Hopefully, the negative feelings will go away and I’ll be happy again. I’ll keep you informed!